- Over 8 billion EVERY8D SMS messages have been sent over the years and the number of business account customers already broke through 400,000.
- team+ V11 was officially launched. Started to provide “Service Channel”, “Advanced Video Meeting” and “Information rSecurity Control Tools”.
- team+ obtained “Mobile Application Basic Security (MAS) Test Certificate” from Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs; and passed “L2 Security Type of Mobile Application Basic Security Standards V3.1” for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Was honored with “The 5th Taiwan Mittelstand Award of Ministry of Economic Affairs”.
- Was honored with “The 2018-2019 Taiwan Electrical and Electronic Outstanding SME Award ”.
- team+ was honored with “The No. 1 Market Share of Enterprises Communication and Collaboration” in an survey of CIO IT Business Technology Leadership.
- Was invited by Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs to display the advanced cyber security solutions of team+ 9.0 at “2019 Digital Application Week – IDB Cyber Security Expo Hall”.
- Participated in charity donation, charity performance and gift solicitation for children of rural schools: These were made not only to respond to the charity campaigns of World Peace Association, but also to give back to the society.
- Was honored with the “The 25th Taiwan SMEs Innovation Award of Ministry of Economic Affairs”.
- Was honored with “The 2018 Future Commerce Awards (FCA) – Best Commerce Bronze Award”.
- Cooperated with NEXCOM, known as a famous industrial computer manufacturer, to display the integration results of team+ “Predictive Maintenance Solutions for Rotating Machinery”.
- Over 5 billion EVERY8D SMS messages have been sent over the years. As the pioneer of the industry, EVERY8D continued to provide innovative services as Taiwan’s biggest interactive SMS platform.
- Launched “Mobilization of Enterprise SMS Platform Management” to double the efficiency of security by integrating with team+.
- Was invited by Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs to display team+ solutions at “2018 Smart Living and Software Application Expo – IDB Cyber Security Expo Hall”.
- Was invited by Small and Medium Enterprise Administration, Ministry of Economic Affairs to present the achievements in enterprise cyber security and digital competitiveness at 2018 APEC O2O Summit and APEC SME Digital Resilience Training Workshop.
- Was invited by the Presidential House to receive national commendation as the winner of “Asia Pacific ICT Alliance (APICTA) Awards – The Communication Gold Award”.
- Was honored with the big prize “The 2017 Purple Cow Star Award”.
- Launched team+ 8.0 and received an exclusive patent for the innovative “External Instant Messaging for Private Cloud-Based Enterprises External Personnel”.
- Was invited by Ministry of Economic Affairs to participate in 2016 COMPUTEX (“APEC Future Commerce Expo Hall”) and InnoVEX (“4G Interdisciplinary x Intelligence Expo Hall”)
- Was nominated for the”4G Subsidy Plan of Small and Medium Enterprise Administration, Ministry of Economic Affairs”.
- Was selected to represent Taiwan to participate in “Asia Pacific ICT Alliance (APICTA) Awards” and honored with the first “Gold Award for Communication” in the history of Taiwan.
- Represented Taiwan to participate in “2016 APEC SME O2O Summit” and was honored with the “Trend Micro Award for Mobile Commerce”.
- Was invited by Ministry of Economic Affairs to, as an APEC winning supplier” exchange ideas with the others at “APEC SME O2O Forum”.
- team+ won the No. 1 market share with more than 1 million users and over 4,000 business account customers.
- Over 70 million EVERY8D SMS messages were sent in one single month and this number continued to grow.
- team+ launched “Communication and Collaboration Management Platform for Mobile Medical Applications” to provide two-way instant messaging communication and to build an one-stop medical service.
- Was selected by Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs as the “Supplier Authenticated by the Government for The Cloud Services Common Supply Contract” for three consecutive years.
- Was honored with “The 2015 ICT Month 100 I.T. Innovative Elite”.
- Was honored with “The Gold Young Award of Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs – Instant Messaging Excellence Award”.
- Over 4 billion EVERY8D SMS messages have been sent over the years. In average, every citizen of Taiwan received 5 SMS messages from EVERY8D each month.
- The number of team+ user accounts rapidly broke through 200,000 and the number of enterprises adopted the platform increased to 3,500.
- Renowned enterprises and organizations, such as China Airlines, Chimei Corporation and Dayeh University, have all adopted the team+ platform.
- Officially launched “team+ Enterprise Communication and Collaboration Platform”, striding towards the new era of enterprise communication.
- Innolux Corporation adopted team+ for the use of its 90,000 employees around the world.
- Subordinated to Lenovo Group, LinkCom adopted team+ for the use of its tens of thousands of employees across the strait.
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) adopted team+ to upgrade its IM system and became the first one in the transportation industry to do so.
- Over 60 million EVERY8D SMS messages were sent in one single month. The effective short message service provided thereby was highly recognized by the customers.
- Sent 516,888 wealth incantation SMS messages under the name of Jishan God of Fortune “Free wealth fortune money for enterprises and sending out homonymic SMS message [I become rich and richer all the way through]”.
- Launched the cloud community collaboration platform “ezWork” as the first in the industry and, by combing online community communication and mobile communications, succeeded in building a brand-new concept for enterprise communication and collaboration.
- Over 50 million EVERY8D SMS messages were sent in one single month. The platform was deeply trusted and affirmed by a large group of customers.
- Was honorably appointed by Dharma Master Cheng Yen of Tzu Chi to construct the “Tzu Chi Global Message Communication Platform of Compassion”
- Was honored as the best supplier in the “Assignment of Smart Network Office Service Platform” by Research, Development and Evaluation Commission, Executive Yuan.
- Was honored as the best supplier in the “Assignment of Mobilization Application Software for Mobile Phones” by Taiwan Railway Administration, Ministry of Transportation and Communications. Provided the “TRA e-Booking” APP for pushing booking information and checking the train number.
- The Xindian Headquarters office was expanded and relocated to build a professional and safe work environment; and to provide customers with a perfect service.
- Sponsored “Taishin Charity Foundation: Your vote decides the Power of Love” for five consecutive years by providing over 500,000 instant verification SMS messages”.
- Was honored as the best supplier in the “Development and Installation of SMS/APP Mobile Push Message Integration Platform and System” by Taipei City Government for two consecutive years.
- Was appointed as the game information provider and marketing subcontractor of “Ballroom Dance World Championship Tour”, an event instructed by Sports Administration, for two consecutive years.
- Was selected for the “Installation of APP Message Push Services of Water Disaster Mitigation Center, Water Resources Agency, Ministry of Economic Affair” and “Tainan City Government Mobile APP Bidding”.
- Was selected for the “Installation of Taipei City Government Push System”. The provided services include the provision of official documentation for approval, system mobilization, verification management and message release.
- Was honored as the best supplier in the “Assignment and Installation of SMS/APP Operating Platform for Criminal Cases” by the Police Bureau of Taipei City Government.
- Launched the first telecommunications SMS and push message integrated mobile push message platform to automatically divert SMS messages. SMS message can be received by a mobile phone device through the APP, enabling enterprises to save related costs.
- Received the “Market Application Development Subsidy Program” of Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs and, upon acceptance of the technology transfer of Industrial Technology Research Institute, became a member of the co-developed technology “Open Geographic Coordinate System Services Open GeoSMS”.
- Was selected for the “Installation of Taipei City Government Mobile Push Message Platform Services”.
- Was appointed to implement the “Taipei Good Fun App Contest of Taipei City Government”.
- Cooperated with Industrial Technology Research Institute to launch the Open GeoSMS Short Message Address Sending Platform
- Launched the first APP and SMS integrated “EVERY8D SMS Instant Messaging Software”.
- Was honored as the best supplier by a number of government agencies, including New Taipei City Government; Taichung City Government; Construction and Planning Agency, Ministry of the Interior; and Central Weather Bureau, Ministry of Transportation and Communications.
- Was honored with as the developer of the innovative disaster prevention and control system “The Emergency Notification and Dispatch System of Taiwan Residential Earthquake Foundation”.
- Was selected by the Miaoli County Government to provide “2011 SMS Messaging and Large Database Marketing Services for Taiwan Lantern Festival in Miaoli”.
- Provided the “SMS Messaging System Development and Integration Services of Citibank and Shin Kong Bank”.
- Obtained the “Project of Mobile Webpage Integration and Application Solutions of Taiwan Mobile”.
- Launched the Windows IE8 accelerator “EVERY8D Swift SMS Message Delivery”.
- Strategically allied with PChome to serve business account customers with multiple channel services.
- Was selected for “Charity SMS Messages and Large Database Marketing Services of New Taipei City Government”. This was the first example of government agency in Taiwan.
- Provided “Taishin Bank SMS Messaging System Development and Integration Services”.
- Officially authorized Microsoft Taiwan to co-develop “SMS 2.0 Mobile Messenger Services” for Excel 2007.
- Was selected to conduct “SMS Precision Marketing of Health Bureau, Keelung City Government”. This was the first example of government agency in Taiwan.
- Launched “Windows Vista EVERY8D Mobile Messenger Tools”
- Launched “Microsoft Outlook 2007 Mobile Messenger Add-In”
- Launched “SMS message concatenation in Microsoft Excel and Outlook” with an exclusive global patent.
- Was selected to provide “New Taipei City Government Mobile SMS Messaging System” services.
- Became Microsoft Taiwan’s first and only authorized and authenticated SMS messaging partner.
- Officially established Teamplus Technology upon receipt of the investment of the listed company “Joinsoon Electronics MFG”.
- Launched enterprise SMS platform and the innovative technology “synchronized delivery of SMS messages and email” with an exclusive patent.
- Was selected to provide “Legislative Yuan SMS Voter Service Platform” services.